Find or post employment opportunities, Co-op placements, and Co-Curricular Record activities, all in one place!Log in now!
Benefits for employers
• Find top talent with the latest industry skills
• Approve and evaluate co-op work-terms
Benefits for students and graduates
• View current full-time, part-time, and summer employment opportunities in a variety of industry and career fields
• Set up alerts to be notified when opportunities in your field are posted
• Find out about job fairs, networking events, and employer information sessions
• Track, record, customize and print a copy of your Co-Curricular Record
• Highlight transferable skills you developed outside the classroom
Benefits for employees
• Advertise and manage job postings for students, co-op, and alumni
• Track student success
The co-op program is designed to meet the needs of our students, employers and the College. Employers hire qualified staff skilled in the latest technologies. Students gain valuable, paid, on-the-job experience and build networks to enhance their chances of getting the job they want upon graduation.
Career and Employment
THE CO-OP AND CAREER CENTRE PROVIDES JOB SEARCH COACHING AND ADVICE TO STUDENTS AND GRADUATES LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT IN AREAS RELATED AND UNRELATED TO THEIR STUDY. IT ASSISTS A VARIETY OF EMPLOYERS IN POSTING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND HOSTING RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGNS ON CAMPUS THROUGH JOB FAIRS.
The Co-Curricular Record is a great resource for you to track, record, and print a record college-affiliated volunteer and leadership involvement. A Co-Curricular Record is an official non-academic record used to chronicle volunteer activities you engaged in throughout the academic year.