Find or post employment opportunities, Co-op placements, and Co-Curricular Record activities, all in one place!Log in now!
Benefits for employers
• Find top talent with the latest industry skills
• Approve and evaluate co-op work-terms
Benefits for students and graduates
• View current full-time, part-time, and summer employment opportunities in a variety of industry and career fields
• Set up alerts to be notified when opportunities in your field are posted
• Find out about job fairs, networking events, and employer information sessions
• Track, record, customize and print a copy of your Co-Curricular Record
• Highlight transferable skills you developed outside the classroom
Benefits for employees
• Advertise and manage job postings for students, co-op, and alumni
• Track student success
The co-op program is designed to meet the needs of our students, employers and the College. Employers hire qualified staff skilled in the latest technologies. Students gain valuable, paid, on-the-job experience and build networks to enhance their chances of getting the job they want upon graduation.
The Employment Support Centre provides job search coaching and advice to students and graduates looking for employment in areas related and unrelated to their study. It assists a variety of employers in posting employment opportunities and hosting recruitment campaigns on campus through job fairs.
The Co-Curricular Record is a great resource for you to track, record, and print a record college-affiliated volunteer and leadership involvement. A Co-Curricular Record is an official non-academic record used to chronicle volunteer activities you engaged in throughout the academic year.